Last Posted: Mar 08, 2018
- We need to reach a common understanding about real world data
L Annemans, BMJ Blog, Mar 6, 2018
- Enhancing Autonomy in Biobank Decisions: Too Much of a Good Thing?
Mitchell Phoebe B et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2018 Jan 1556264617753483
- Biospecimen Complexity-the Next Challenge for Cancer Research Biobanks?
Watson Peter H et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Feb 23(4) 894-898
- The RD-Connect Registry & Biobank Finder: a tool for sharing aggregated data and metadata among rare disease researchers.
Gainotti Sabina et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Feb
- The relevance of gene panels in movement disorders diagnosis: A lab perspective.
Reale Chiara et al. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 2018 Jan
- Planning Today for Tomorrow's Research: Analysis of Factors Influencing Participation in a Pediatric Cancer Research Biorepository.
Labib Rania M et al. Frontiers in oncology 2017 7324