From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Current state of genomic policies in healthcare among EU member states: results of a survey of chief medical officers.
Mazzucco W et al. European journal of public health 2016 Sep
- Is It Desirable that I Must Disclose My Genetic Data to Swiss Private Medical Insurances?
Bräm Corina et al. Public health genomics 2016 Aug
- Stability of Attitudes to the Ethical Issues Raised by the Return of Incidental Genomic Research Findings in Children: A Follow-Up Study.
Fernandez Conrad V et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Sep 10.
- Extending the surrogacy analogy: applying the advance directive model to biobanks.
Solomon Stephanie et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 18(1) 1-10
- The Impact of Commercialisation and Genetic Data Sharing Arrangements on Public Trust and the Intention to Participate in Biobank Research.
Critchley Christine et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Mar 13.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario