From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Detection of the Single Nucleotide Polymorphism at Position rs2735940 in the Human Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase Gene by the Introduction of a New Restriction Enzyme Site for the PCR-RFLP Assay.
Annals of clinical and laboratory science 2017 Sep 47 (5): 546-550.
Wang Sihua, Ding Mingcui, Duan Xiaoran, Wang Tuanwei, Feng Xiaolei, Wang Pengpeng, Yao Wu, Wu Yongjun, Yan Zhen, Feng Feifei, Yu Songcheng, Wang W
- A simple, fast and inexpensive method for mutation scanning of CFTR gene.
BMC medical genetics 2017 May 18 (1): 58.
Figueredo Lago Juan Emilio, Armas Cayarga Anny, González González Yaimé Josefina, Collazo Mesa Tere
- HLA genotyping as first-line screening tool for coeliac disease in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Archives of disease in childhood 2017 Feb .
Skrabl-Baumgartner Andrea, Christine Hauer Almuthe, Erwa Wolfgang, Jahnel Jö
- Variations in COMT and NTRK2 Influence Symptom Burden in Women Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment.
Biological research for nursing 2017 Jan 1099800417692877.
Young Erin E, Kelly Debra Lynch, Shim Insop, Baumbauer Kyle M, Starkweather Angela, Lyon Debra
- Modeling the cost-effectiveness of ilaprazole versus omeprazole for the treatment of newly diagnosed duodenal ulcer patients in China.
Journal of medical economics 2016 Nov 19 (11): 1056-1060.
Xuan J W, Song R L, Xu G X, Lu W Q, Lu Y J, Liu
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario