From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Familial hypercholesterolaemia in children and adolescents: gaining decades of life by optimizing detection and treatment.
Wiegman Albert et al. Eur. Heart J. 2015 May 25.
- Medicare slashes payment for BRCA test.
McCarthy M, et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2013 1
- Integrated guidance on the care of familial hypercholesterolaemia from the International FH Foundation.
Watts GF, et al. International journal of cardiology 2014 2 (3) 3
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guidelines for HLA-B genotype and carbamazepine dosing.
Leckband SG, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2013 9 (3) 3
- Specific guidelines for assessing and improving the methodological quality of economic evaluations of newborn screening.
Langer A, et al. BMC health services research 2012 9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario