From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Identification of potential tissue-specific cancer biomarkers and development of cancer versus normal genomic classifiers.
Mohammed Akram et al. Oncotarget 2017 Oct 8(49) 85692-85715
- Analytical performance of Envisia: a genomic classifier for usual interstitial pneumonia.
Choi Yoonha et al. BMC pulmonary medicine 2017 Nov 17(1) 141
- Precision Oncology Beyond Targeted Therapy: Combining Omics Data with Machine Learning Matches the Majority of Cancer Cells to Effective Therapeutics.
Ding Michael Q et al. Molecular cancer research : MCR 2017 Nov
- Automated screening for Fragile X premutation carriers based on linguistic and cognitive computational phenotypes.
Movaghar Arezoo et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jun 7(1) 2674
- Web-based newborn screening system for metabolic diseases: machine learning versus clinicians.
Chen WH, et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2013 5 (5) 5
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario