Guideline Submission Notice
Funding to support AHRQ's NGC contract ends on July 16, 2018. To allow time for summaries and NEATS assessments to be posted to the NGC Web site by July 2018, guidelines are no longer being accepted for inclusion. Additional information will be posted when AHRQ can announce next steps for NGC. In the meantime, contact Mary.Nix@ahrq.hhs.gov.
The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) 2018 Conference will take place from September 11-14, 2018 in Manchester. The theme is "Why We Do What We Do: The Purpose and Impact of Guidelines." Registration is open. For more information, visit the G-I-N Conference Web site.
Multiple Chronic Conditions (MCCs) Feature
Identify Multiple Chronic Condition (MCC) guidelines in NGC by searching or browsing, and then applying the "Addresses Multiple Chronic Conditions" filter from the left side of the Search Results page. Learn more.
Health Awareness Topics: March 2018
- Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Endometriosis Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Kidney Month (see related guidelines)
- National Nutrition Month® (see related guidelines)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario