Last Posted: Mar 02, 2018
- Will Personalized Medicine Mean Higher Costs for Consumers?
M Geruso et al, Harvard Business Review, Mar 1, 2018
- Economics of Pharmacogenetic-Guided Treatments: Underwhelming or Overstated?
Hughes Dyfrig A et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2018 Feb
- Health benefits and cost-effectiveness of primary genetic screening for Lynch syndrome in the general population.
Dinh Tuan A et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2011 Jan 4(1) 9-22
- Prevalence of actionable mutations and copy number alterations and the price of a genomic testing panel.
Shen Chan et al. Oncotarget 2016 Nov 7(44) 71686-71695
- Screening for Lynch syndrome: it is time to shift the focus.
Kidambi Trilokesh D et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2015 Feb 60(2) 586-7
- Strategies to identify the Lynch syndrome among patients with colorectal cancer: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Ladabaum Uri et al. Annals of internal medicine 2011 Jul 155(2) 69-79