Now Available as E-Book: User’s Guide on Developing Patient Registries
“Registries for Evaluating Patient Outcomes: A User’s Guide, 3rd Edition,” an AHRQ Effective Health Care Program publication, is now available in e-book format. This user’s guide provides information on the design, implementation, analysis, interpretation and evaluation of registries for patient outcomes. The guide was first published in 2007 as a reference for establishing, maintaining and evaluating the success of registries created to collect data about patient outcomes. The second edition, published in 2010, provided updates to the existing topics and addressed four new topics. In the third edition, information on new methodological and technological advances has been incorporated into the existing chapters, and 11 chapters addressing emerging topics in registry science have been added. Download the user’s guide for free or access the guide in e-book file formats, also free, for use with e-book readers (e.g., Nook, Kindle, iPad) from the Effective Health Care Program website.
Registries for Evaluating Patient Outcomes: A User's Guide: 3rd Edition
- Volume 1(PDF) 2.1 MB
- Volume 2(PDF) 2.0 MB
- Web Version (Volumes 1 and 2)(NLM Site)
- Volume 1 eReader Version (ePub) 2.3 MB
- Volume 1 eReader Version (Mobi) 6.2 MB
- Volume 2 eReader Version (ePub) 2.0 MB
- Volume 2 eReader Version (Mobi) 5.5 MB
- Help with Viewers, Players, and Plug-ins
People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For additional assistance, please contact us.
When downloading these volumes:
- Volume 1 includes sections on creating registries, legal and ethical considerations for registries, and operating registries.
- Volume 2 includes sections on technical, legal, and analytical considerations for combining registry data with other data sources, and special applications in patient registries.
Notice: .ePub and .mobi file formats are designed to be read with eBook readers (e.g. Nook, Kindle) and tablets and smart phones that have an eReading app. For more information on apps for .mobi and .ePub files, visitViewers, Players and Plug-ins.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario