Reminder - CDC and the
American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
present a FREE webinar:
Zika Virus - Implications for Pregnant Women
Help ensure you are prepared to handle Zika! Join featured speaker, CDC medical epidemiologist Evelyn Rodriguez, MD, MPH, MBA, as she
- Lists the ways pregnant women can become infected with the Zika virus.
- Describes CDC recommendations for testing pregnant women with possible exposure.
- Describes CDC recommendations for testing of couples who are interested in conceiving and who live in an area with Zika.
- Describes the implications of Zika virus infection.
- Identifies the cases that meet criteria for inclusion in the US Zika Pregnancy Registry.
CE is available! There are no fees for CE.
Webinar: Zika Virus - Implications for Pregnant Women
Date: Thursday, July 28th, 2016
Time: 2–3 p.m. EDT
Sign up: Pre-register (at no cost) and view the detailed agenda at https://cc.readytalk.com/r/
For the latest information from CDC on Zika virus visit: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.