Last Posted: Jun 15, 2017
- A prospective pilot study of genome-wide exome and transcriptome profiling in patients with small cell lung cancer progressing after first-line therapy.
Weiss Glen J et al. PloS one 2017 12(6) e0179170
- Ethical considerations in genomic testing for hematologic disorders.
Marron Jonathan M et al. Blood 2017 Jun
- Ethics, big data and computing in epidemiology and public health.
Salerno Jennifer et al. Annals of epidemiology 2017 May 27(5) 297-301
- Application of pharmacogenomics to investigate adverse drug reactions to the disease-modifying treatments for multiple sclerosis: a case-control study protocol for dimethyl fumarate-induced lymphopenia.
Kowalec Kaarina et al. BMJ open 2017 Jun 7(5) e016276
- AGO Austria recommendation on screening and diagnosis of Lynch syndrome (LS).
Zeimet Alain G et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2017 May
- Uninformed consent in nutrigenomic research.
Janssens A Cecile Jw et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 May
- An Observational Study of Children's Involvement in Informed Consent for Exome Sequencing Research.
Miller Victoria A et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2017 Feb 12(1) 6-13
- Choices for return of primary and secondary genomic research results of 790 members of families with Mendelian disease.
Fiallos Katie et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Mar
- Expect the unexpected: screening for secondary findings in clinical genomics research.
Mackley Michael P et al. British medical bulletin 2017 Apr 1-14
- Personalized medicine in the paediatric population: the balance between pharmacogenetics progress and bioethics.
Schiavone Stefania et al. Current pharmaceutical biotechnology 2017 Feb
- Public Attitudes toward Consent and Data Sharing in Biobank Research: A Large Multi-site Experimental Survey in the US.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Mar 100(3) 414-427
- "Still Rather Hazy at Present": Citizens' and Physicians' Views on Returning Results from Biobank Research Using Broad Consent.
Barazzetti Gaia et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Mar 21(3) 159-165
- Clinical utility of a self-administered questionnaire for assessment of hereditary gynecologic cancer.
Masuda Kenta et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2017 Dec 1-6
- Ethical Issues Surrounding Personalized Medicine: A Literature Review.
Salari Pooneh et al. Acta medica Iranica 2017 Mar 55(3) 209-217
- Informed Consent: The Case of “-Omics” Literacy
Hammer Marilyn et al. Oncology nursing forum 2017 44(1) 28-30
- Research Ethics 2.0: New Perspectives on Norms, Values, and Integrity in Genomic Research in Times of Even Scarcer Resources.
Brall Caroline et al. Public health genomics 2017 Mar