From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Ethics, big data and computing in epidemiology and public health.
Salerno Jennifer et al. Annals of epidemiology 2017 May 27(5) 297-301
- Ethical considerations in genomic testing for hematologic disorders.
Marron Jonathan M et al. Blood 2017 Jun
- A prospective pilot study of genome-wide exome and transcriptome profiling in patients with small cell lung cancer progressing after first-line therapy.
Weiss Glen J et al. PloS one 2017 12(6) e0179170
- Application of pharmacogenomics to investigate adverse drug reactions to the disease-modifying treatments for multiple sclerosis: a case-control study protocol for dimethyl fumarate-induced lymphopenia.
Kowalec Kaarina et al. BMJ open 2017 Jun 7(5) e016276
- AGO Austria recommendation on screening and diagnosis of Lynch syndrome (LS).
Zeimet Alain G et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2017 May