From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Evolution of the "drivers" of translational cancer epidemiology: analysis of funded grants and the literature.
Lam Tram Kim et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 2015 Apr 1. 181(7) 451-8
- Detection of co-colonization with Streptococcus pneumoniae by algorithmic use of conventional and molecular methods.
Saha Sudipta et al. Vaccine 2015 Jan 29. 33(5) 713-8
- A public health economic assessment of hospitals' cost to screen newborns for critical congenital heart disease.
Peterson Cora et al. Public Health Rep 129(1) 86-93
- Development of a loop-mediated isothermal amplification method for detection of Histoplasma capsulatum DNA in clinical samples.
Scheel Christina M et al. J. Clin. Microbiol. 2014 Feb 52(2) 483-8
- Comparative effectiveness research in cancer genomics and precision medicine: current landscape and future prospects.
Simonds Naoko I et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2013 Jul 3. 105(13) 929-36