From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- No Shortcuts on the Long Road to Evidence-Based Genomic Medicine.
Khoury Muin J et al. JAMA 2017 Jun
- Making genomic medicine evidence-based and patient-centered: a structured review and landscape analysis of comparative effectiveness research.
Phillips Kathryn A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Apr
- Making genomic medicine evidence-based and patient-centered: a structured review and landscape analysis of comparative effectiveness research
Phillips KA, et al. Genetics in Medicine (2017) April 13
- Transforming Evidence Generation to Support Health and Health Care Decisions.
Califf Robert M et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Dec 375(24) 2395-2400
- Population-based precision cancer screening: a symposium on evidence, epidemiology, and next steps.
Marcus Pamela M et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Aug
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario