Reminder: Register for the June 13 AHRQ Webcast - Introducing the CAHPS Cancer Care Survey
Introducing the CAHPS® Cancer Care Survey
June 13, 12:30-2 p.m. ET
Register now for a Webcast about the new CAHPS Cancer Care Survey, which measures patients’ experiences with cancer treatment in outpatient and inpatient settings. This survey was developed by the American Institutes for Research and the Mayo Clinic, with funding from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the National Cancer Institute, and the California Health Care Foundation. Our speakers will discuss the purpose of this survey, how it was developed, and how to administer the survey and analyze its results.
- Caren Ginsberg, Ph.D., Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD
- Ashley Wilder Smith, Ph.D., M.P.H., National Cancer Institute, Rockville, MD
- Chris Evensen, M.S., American Institutes for Research, Chapel Hill, NC
- Kathleen Yost, Ph.D., Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Stephanie Fry, Westat, Rockville, MD (Moderator)
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the CAHPS User Network at email@example.com or 1-800-492-9261.