Last Posted: Jun 01, 2017
- The use of electronic health records for psychiatric phenotyping and genomics.
Smoller Jordan W et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 May
- Clinical exome sequencing reports: current informatics practice and future opportunities.
Swaminathan Rajeswari et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2017 May
- Public Attitudes toward Consent and Data Sharing in Biobank Research: A Large Multi-site Experimental Survey in the US.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Mar 100(3) 414-427
- Evaluating a Modular Decision Support Application For Colorectal Cancer Screening.
Militello Laura G et al. Applied clinical informatics 2017 Feb 8(1) 162-179
- Public health and precision medicine share a goal.
Vaithinathan Asokan G et al. Journal of evidence-based medicine 2016 Dec
- Genome-wide study of resistant hypertension identified from electronic health records.
Dumitrescu Logan et al. PloS one 2017 12(2) e0171745
- Integrated precision medicine:the role of electronic health records in delivering personalized treatment.
Sitapati Amy et al. Wiley interdisciplinary reviews. Systems biology and medicine 2017 Feb
- Lessons Learned When Introducing Pharmacogenomic Panel Testing into Clinical Practice.
Rosenman Marc B et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Jan 20(1) 54-59
- In the Clinic: Hospitals Break Down Silos to Combine Clinical and Genomic Data in the EHR
CLinical Omics, February 2017
- Assessing family history of chronic disease in primary care: Prevalence, documentation, and appropriate screening.
Carroll June C et al. Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien 2017 Jan 63(1) e58-e67
- Improving Utilization of the Family History in the Electronic Health Record.
Hickey Kathleen T et al. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing 2017 Jan 49(1) 80-86
- Disclosing Genetic Risk for Coronary Heart Disease: Attitudes Toward Personal Information in Health Records.
Brown Sherry-Ann et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Jan
- Electronic Health Records May Help Customize Medical Treatments
R Harris, NPR, January 9, 2017
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan
- Combining health records and genome sequencing for precision medicine
J. Harris, PHG Foundation, January 4, 2017
- Distribution and clinical impact of functional variants in 50,726 whole-exome sequences from the DiscovEHR study.
Dewey Frederick E et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 Dec 354(6319)