From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- A Framework to Examine the Role of Epigenetics in Health Disparities among Native Americans.
Brockie TN, et al. Nursing research and practice 2013 1
- Improving assessment of cardiovascular disease risk by using family history: an integrative literature review.
Kashani M, et al. The Journal of cardiovascular nursing 2013 10 (6) 6
- Communicating inherited genetic risk between parent and child: a meta-thematic synthesis.
Rowland E, et al. International journal of nursing studies 2013 6 (6) 6
- A blueprint for genomic nursing science.
Calzone KA, et al. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing / Sigma Theta Tau 2013 3 (1) 1
- Nurses' competence in genetics: a mixed method systematic review.
Skirton H, et al. Journal of advanced nursing 2012 11 (11) 11
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario