From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Survey of nursing integration of genomics into nursing practice.
Calzone KA, et al. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing / Sigma Theta Tau 2012 12 (4) 4
- Attitudes toward Genetic Testing for Hypertension among African American Women and Girls.
Taylor JY, et al. Nursing research and practice 2013 12
- Using the Diffusion of Innovations theory to understand the uptake of genetics in nursing practice: identifying the characteristics of genetic nurse adopters.
Andrews V, et al. Journal of advanced nursing 2014 4 (4) 4
- Nurses' attitudes, abilities and educational preference related to using family pedigrees in clinical practice.
Pestka EL, et al. International journal of nursing practice 2013 10 (5) 5
- The EPIIC hypothesis: intrapartum effects on the neonatal epigenome and consequent health outcomes.
Dahlen HG, et al. Medical hypotheses 2013 5 (5) 5
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario