From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 727: Cascade Testing: Testing Women for Known Hereditary Genetic Mutations Associated With Cancer.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2018 Jan 131(1) e31-e34
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium Guideline (CPIC®) for CYP2D6 and CYP2C19 Genotypes and Dosing of Tricyclic Antidepressants: 2016 Update.
Kevin Hicks J et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2016 Dec
- Standards and Guidelines for the Interpretation and Reporting of Sequence Variants in Cancer: A Joint Consensus Recommendation of the Association for Molecular Pathology, American Society of Clinical Oncology, and College of American Pathologists.
Li Marilyn M et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2017 Jan 19(1) 4-23
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guidelines for CYP2C19 genotype and clopidogrel therapy: 2013 update.
Scott SA, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2013 9 (3) 3
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guidelines for dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase genotype and fluoropyrimidine dosing.
Caudle KE, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2013 12 (6) 6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario