From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Circulating tumor cells in bladder cancer: Emerging technologies and clinical implications foreseeing precision oncology.
Azevedo Rita et al. Urologic oncology 2018 Mar
- Genetic testing and economic evaluations: a systematic review of the literature.
D'Andrea Elvira et al. Epidemiologia e prevenzione 39(4 Suppl 1) 45-50
- Screening for Lynch syndrome among patients with newly diagnosed endometrial cancer: a comprehensive review.
Aguirre Elena et al. Tumori 2015 Jul 15. 0(0) 0
- An insight into the public acceptance of nutrigenomic-based personalised nutrition.
Fallaize R, et al. Nutrition research reviews 2013 6 (1) 1
- Maternal plasma sequencing: a powerful tool towards fetal whole genome recovery.
Papageorgiou EA, et al. BMC medicine 2013 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario