Last Posted: Mar 01, 2018
- Challenges and Opportunities in Establishing and Maintaining Newborn Screening in a Rural Area of Andhra Pradesh - Task Force Study by Indian Council of Medical Research.
Radha Rama Devi A et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2018 Feb
- Psychosocial Impact of a Positive Gene Result for Asymptomatic Relatives at Risk of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Bonner Carissa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Acceptance of and attitude toward genetic testing for hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer: a comparison of participants and nonparticipants in genetic counseling.
Keller Monika et al. Diseases of the colon and rectum 2004 Feb 47(2) 153-62
- Current Lynch syndrome tumor screening practices: a survey of genetic counselors.
Cohen Stephanie A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 Feb 23(1) 38-47
- Development and Pilot Testing of a Decision Aid for Genomic Research Participants Notified of Clinically Actionable Research Findings for Cancer Risk.
Willis Amanda M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Early manifestations of type 1 Gaucher disease in presymptomatic children diagnosed after parental carrier screening.
Yang Amy C et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jun 19(6) 652-658
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario