MMWR WeeklyThe MMWR weekly contains data on specific diseases as reported by state and territorial health departments and reports on infectious and chronic diseases, environmental hazards, natural or human-generated disasters, occupational diseases and injuries, and intentional and unintentional injuries. Also included are reports on topics of international interest and notices of events of interest to the public health community.
- Lead Poisoning in Pregnant Women Who Used Ayurvedic Medications from India — New York City, 2011–2012
- Vaccination Coverage Among Children in Kindergarten — United States, 2011–12 School Year
- Tattoo-Associated Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Skin Infections — Multiple States, 2011–2012
- QuickStats: Rate of Hospitalization for Pneumonia, by Age Group — National Hospital Discharge Survey, United States, 2000–2010
- Notifiable Diseases and Mortality Tables
Download .pdf document of Notifiable Diseases and Mortality Tables