Join ONC in activities, events, and webinars and check out new Buzz Blogs throughout HealthIT Week
The Seventh Annual HealthIT Week is Sept. 10 -14 and The Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT is one of a number of organizations that will be commemorating the remarkable progress we have made since the passage of the HITECH Act throughout the week. Information about ONC’s activities can be found at HealthIT.gov.
Health IT Week Themes from ONC
- Monday will be Consumer Health IT Day, with the Consumer Health IT Summit: Expanding Access to Health Information (This event will be Webcast Live at www.hhs.gov/live)
- Tuesday will focus on Improving Patient Care Through Meaningful Use
- Wednesday is Privacy and Security Day
- Thursday will focus on Standards, Interoperability and Health Information Exchange
- Friday is Quality and Health IT Day