Complimentary VideocastONC's David Muntz to Keynote at the Accountable Care and Health IT Strategies Summit, Chicago
David Muntz, Principal Deputy National Coordinator, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) will present the opening keynote 'Meaningful Use as a Catalyst for HIT Innovation' at the Accountable Care and Health IT Strategies Summit, Chicago (Nov. 27-29).
David Muntz will be joined by Clinical, Business and IT leaders from provider organizations across the country who are mobilizing their organizations to participate in ACOs and/or seeking to be effective partners for payers in value-based purchasing programs. Nationally and regionally recognized thought leaders from across the country will share their strategies to align clinical, financial processes and IT systems for success at this 3-day meeting.
Pre-register today to receive complimentary access to the 3-Day Program via Live Webcast at http://bit.ly/boNXru.
- David Muntz, Principal Deputy National Coordinator, ONC
- Dr. Michael Roizen, Chief Wellness Officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Miles Snowden, Chief Medical Officer, OptumHealth
- Dr. Bala Hota, CIO Cook County Health & Hospitals System
- David Berkey, VP, Physician Services
- Tina Spector, VP, Quality and Disease Management — Sinai Health System
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario