SAMHSA is pleased to announce the upcoming series of 6 webinars on how to expand community-based crisis response services and systems beginning May 7, 2014 and running every two weeks through July 15. These webinars will describe new and emerging crisis response practices across a continuum of need that includes pre-crisis planning, early intervention, crisis stabilization, and post-crisis support. In addition, the webinar series will explore the types of outcomes sought for different approaches, how these approaches are financed, and provide State and local examples.
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS WEBINAR SERIES INCLUDE:
- Why do we need to expand community-based crisis response systems?
- What are emerging practices to respond to crises?
- What are model crisis response systems at the state and local level and how do they work?
- What outcomes can we expect to get from crisis response systems?
- What are costs associated with crisis response programs and how are they financed?
THE SERIES WILL BEGIN ON MAY 7 AND CONTINUE EVERY
TWO WEEKS THEREAFTER.
Please click on the links below to register
for the webinars.
- Wednesday, May 7, 2-3:30 p.m. (EDT): The Need for Crisis Response Systems
- Tuesday, May 20, 2-3:30 p.m. (EDT): The Continuum of Community Based Mental Health Crisis Response Approaches.
- Tuesday, June 3, 2-3:30 p.m. (EDT): Identifying the Outcomes and Financing of Crisis Response Services and Supports
- Wednesday, June 18, 2-3:30 p.m. (EDT): Innovative State and Local Crisis Response Systems
- Tuesday July 1, 2-3:30 p.m. (EDT): Innovative State and Local Crisis Response Systems
- Tuesday, July 15, 2-3:30 p.m. (EDT): Innovative State and Local Crisis Response Systems
- To register for all webinars 1-6
You may register for one of the webinars or the entire series. Registration is free. Closed Captioning Available Upon Request
More information on each session including presenters will be forthcoming.
Your registration confirmation notice will include your dial-in and participant password numbers, as well as the live links.
To access the presentations and the archived webinars, please click on the link of the webinars above and go to the Archives Page.
The views and opinions expressed during this event do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, and positions of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration or the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
Register for this fifth webinar in the six-part series of Girls Matter! A Webinar Series Addressing Adolescent Girls’ Behavioral Health. This webinar will provide an overview of the elements needed for creating trauma-informed, gender-responsive services to build the environment girls need in order to flourish, and the core values needed for effective programming.
Register for the three remaining webinars in this six-part series describing new and emerging crisis response practices across a continuum of need that includes pre-crisis planning, early intervention, crisis stabilization, and post-crisis support. Dates: June 18, July 1, and July 15.
Register to learn how the ICD coding structure of DSM-5 compares to DSM-IV, identify the different uses of DSM-5’s ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes, and more.
Register for this final webinar in the six-part series of Girls Matter! A Webinar Series Addressing Adolescent Girls’ Behavioral Health. This webinar will explore youth development and how to incorporate youth development into substance abuse and mental health services and recovery supports.