On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
Funding OpportunitiesNIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
Featured Fogarty News and Information
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of NICHDs Interest in Supporting Research on Contraception, Long-Term Outcomes of Assisted Reproductive Technologies, and Intrauterine Assessment of Placental and Fetal Function (NOT-HD-14-020)
- Request for Information on Enriching the NIDCR Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Research Programs (NOT-DE-14-006)
- Notice of the Change in the Expiration Date for PAR-14-253 "NIH StrokeNet Clinical Trials and Biomarker Studies for Stroke Treatment, Recovery, and Prevention Infrastructure Resource Access (X01)" (NOT-NS-14-036)
- Notice of Correction to Clarify Renewal Policy for PAR-13-305 "Collaborative Interdisciplinary Team Science in NIDDK Research Areas (R24)" (NOT-DK-14-020)
- Korean Biomedical Scientist Fellowship Program for Korean citizens or permanent residents of Korea
Application deadline: June 30, 2014
- Vacancy Announcement: Fogarty International Center at NIH Deputy Director
Applications due July 18, 2014
- Fogarty HIV Research Training Program
Application deadline for D43, D11 and G11: July 24, 2014
- Global Infectious Disease (GID) Research Training Program
Application deadline for D43 and D71: July 29, 2014
- Fulbright-Fogarty Fellows and Scholars in Public Health
Application deadline for Postdoctoral Research Scholars: August 1, 2014
Application deadline for Fellowships: October 14, 2014