National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Alemtuzumab for treating relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Enzalutamide for metastatic hormone-relapsed prostate cancer previously treated with a docetaxel-containing regimen.
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators and cardiac resynchronisation therapy for arrhythmias and heart failure (review of TA95 and TA120). This updates a previously published guideline summary.
- Ipilimumab for previously untreated advanced (unresectable or metastatic) melanoma.
- Lubiprostone for treating chronic idiopathic constipation.
- Prasugrel with percutaneous coronary intervention for treating acute coronary syndromes (review of technology appraisal guidance 182). This updates a previously published guideline summary.
- Ustekinumab for treating active psoriatic arthritis.