Register for Webinar: Best practices for measuring Practice Transformation to Implement the Triple Aim
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is hosting a webinar Wednesday, November 19th from 3:00-4:30pm ET, on successful models that have been used by PBRNs to measure practice transformation. The presenters will discuss models they have used including: TRANSLATE Model; Solberg-Mold Practice Change/QI Model; Improving Primary Care through Health Information Technology (IPC-H-IT); and the Vermont Integration Project. Data and lessons learned will also be shared.
Presenters will include:
- Chet Fox, MD; Upstate New York Practice-based Research Network (UNYNET), University at Buffalo
- Lynne Nemeth, PhD, RN; Primary Care Practices Research Network (PPRNet), Medical University of South Carolina
- Paula Lipman, PhD; Westat
- Zsolt Nagykaldi, PhD; Oklahoma Physicians Resource / Research Network (OKPRN), University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Rodger Kessler, PhD; Collaborative Care Research Network (CCRN), University of Vermont College of Medicine, American Academy of Family Physicians
Moderator: Rebecca Roper, MS, MPH, Director, Practice-Based Research Network Initiative, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
To register, select: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/
Brought to you by the AHRQ PBRN Resource Center.
Learn more about how to improve primary care. Visit AHRQ’s Prevention & Chronic Care Program at: http://www.ahrq.gov/