On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- Notice of Revised NIH Definition of Clinical Trial (NOT-OD-15-015)
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Physical Sciences-Oncology Network (PS-ON): Physical Sciences-Oncology Projects (PS-OP) (U01) (PAR-15-021)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): February 26, 2015; November 25, 2015; and more
- Brain Somatic Mosaicism and its Role in Psychiatric Disorders (Collaborative U01) (PAR-15-022)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): February 24, 2015; October 23, 2015; June 24, 2016; February 24, 2017
- Clinical Studies of Safety and Effectiveness of Orphan Products Research Project Grant (R01) (RFA-FD-15-001)
Application Receipt Date(s): Application Due Date(s): February 4, 2015; February 3, 2016; and more. Resubmission Due Date(s): October 15, 2015; October 14, 2016; and more.
- Elucidating HIV and HIV-treatment Associated Metabolic/Endocrine Dysfunction (R01) (RFA-DK-14-023)
Application Receipt Date(s): April 09, 2015
- NIH Director's Early Independence Awards (DP5) (RFA-RM-14-004)
Application Receipt Date(s): January 30, 2015
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Development and Translation of Medical Technologies to Reduce Health Disparities (SBIR) (R43/R44) (RFA-EB-15-001)
Application Receipt Date(s): Application Due Date(s): January 28, 2015; May 28, 2015 AIDS Application Due Date(s): May 7, 2015; September 7, 2015
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Updates to the National Robotics Initiative (NRI) (NOT-EB-14-008)
- Notice of Participation of NIMHD in PA-13-119 "Mechanisms, Models, Measurement, & Management in Pain Research (R21)" (NOT-MD-14-008)
- Notice to Extend Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Etiology, Diagnosis, Pathophysiology, and Treatment by an Additional Funding Cycle PAR-12-032 (R01) (NOT-OD-15-006) and PAR-12-033 (R21) (NOT-OD-15-007)
- Notice of Correction to Application Package for PA-14-037 "Women & Sex/Gender Differences in Drug and Alcohol Abuse/Dependence (R03)" (NOT-DA-14-051)
- Notice of Correction to the Funding Opportunity Description in PA-15-003 "Epidemiology of Drug Abuse (R01)" (NOT-DA-14-053)
- Notice of Technical Assistance Webinar for RFA-ES-14-002 "Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Centers (P50)" (NOT-ES-15-003)
- Hubs of Interdisciplinary Research and Training in Global Environmental and Occupational Health (GEOHealth)
Updated application deadline for U01 and U2R: November 19, 2014
- Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Diseases (EEID), a joint NIH-NSF initiative
Application deadline: November 19, 2014
- Research Training for Career Development of Junior Faculty in Medical Education Partnership Initiative (MEPI) Institutions
Application deadline: December 17, 2014
- Global Brain Disorders Research
R01 and R21 AIDS and non-AIDS application deadline: January 5, 2015
- Mobile Health (mHealth): Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries
Application deadline: February 19, 2015
- International Research Scientist Development Award (IRSDA)
Application deadline: March 4, 2015
- International Research Ethics Education and Curriculum Development Award (Bioethics)
Application deadline: May 22, 2015
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario