The 2016 Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) Conference will be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, from September 27-30. The theme for the 13th G-I-N gathering is "Individualised Guidelines and Clinical Performance Measurement in an Era of Personalised Medicine."
Clinical decision support (CDS) developers will be particularly interested in sessions on integrating guidelines into electronic health records, patient portals, or mobile devices. Abstracts from CDS developers addressing these issues are strongly encouraged by the G-I-N Scientific Committee.
Important dates to keep in mind:
- Abstract Submission Opens: 04 January 2016
- Registration Opens: 04 January 2016
- Deadline for Abstract Submissions: Midnight 4 April 2016 (GMT)
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: 10 May 2016
- End of Early Registration: 20 June 2016
- Online Registration Closes: 21 September 2016
Information on abstract submission is available now at: http://www.ginconference.net/
You can also check the conference Web site at http://www.ginconference.net/ for updates.