- The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) 13th annual conference will take place from September 27-30, 2016 in Philadelphia. This conference will be co-hosted by the American College of Physicians, ECRI Institute and Penn Medicine. The theme is "Individualised Guidelines and Clinical Performance Measurement in an Era of Personalised Medicine." Abstract submission deadline April 4, 2016. Registration now open. For more information, visit the G-I-N Conference Web site.
- The Guidelines International Network North America (G-I-N NA) continues to sponsor a monthly webinar series on topics of interest to the North American guideline community. Information on upcoming webinars, as well as audio files and slides from past webinars, are available on the G-I-N Web site.
- New research review added! Visit the AHRQ Evidence Reports page for a listing of summary guides and research reviews produced under AHRQ's Effective Health Care Program.
Health Awareness Topics - March 2016
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Endometriosis Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Kidney Month (see related guidelines)
How to Participate
- Submit Guidelines: Visit our Submit Guidelines page for information on how to submit your organization's guidelines.
- Suggest a Guideline for Possible Inclusion: Submit your suggestions for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines that you would like to see included in NGC.
NGC's Sister Resource
- Look for Quality Measures in AHRQ's National Quality Measures Clearinghouse (NQMC).