- The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) 13th annual conference will take place from September 27-30, 2016 in Philadelphia. This conference will be co-hosted by the American College of Physicians, ECRI Institute and Penn Medicine. The theme is "Individualised Guidelines and Clinical Performance Measurement in an Era of Personalised Medicine." Abstract submission and registration now open. For more information, visit the G-I-N Conference Web site.
- Updated Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Inpatient Quality Indicators. Look for these measures in NQMC in the near future!
Health Awareness Topics - March 2016
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month (see related measures)
- National Kidney Month (see related measures)
How to Participate
- Submit Measures: Visit our Submit Measures page for information on how to submit your organization's measures.
- Suggest a Measure for Possible Inclusion: Submit your suggestions for evidence-based quality measures and measure sets that you would like to see included in NQMC.
NQMC Sister Resource
- Look for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines in AHRQ's National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC).