The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for
Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
Chair – Randy Throndset, Center for Medicare
Co-Chair-Hillary Loeffler, Center for Medicare
Moderator – Jill Darling (OC)
II. Announcements & Updates
a. Claims Processing Update
b. HHCAPS and Hospice CAHPS Announcements
- For technical assistance, contact the CAHPS Hospice Survey Project Team:
hospicecahpssurvey@HCQIS.org or 1-844-472-4621
- To communicate with CMS staff about implementation issues:
- The Hospice CAHPS survey web site is: www.hospicecahpssurvey.org
- The CMS Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) Web site:
Quality-Initiatives-Patient- Assessment-Instruments/ Hospice-Quality-Reporting/ index.html?redirect=/Hospice- Quality-Reporting/
c. QIES downtime reminder
d. Upcoming FY 2017 annual payment update compliance determination-
e. Update on Upcoming IMPACT Act Stakeholder Engagement activities
f. Quality of Patient Care Star Ratings TEP
g. Interim QAO Reports
h. Home Health Value Based Purchasing
- All HHAs included in the HHVBP Model are encouraged to take the following steps:
- Establish your Agency's HHVBP Point of Contact: HHAs in the nine selected states should provide the HHVBP Help Desk, HHVBPquestions@cms.hhs.gov, with the name and email address of a primary point of contact for each CMS Certification Number (CCN). Please also include the Agency name, Agency address and Agency phone number.
- Obtain a User Account on the CMS Secure Portal: This is an important first step towards registration for the HHVBP Model portal where HHAs will receive performance reports and enter data for new measures.
- HHVBP Connect: Get yourself and your team connected. Send names, email addresses for everyone you’d like to have access to HHVBPquestions@cms.hhs.gov. Please include your agency’s CCN. Information is on HHVBP Connect such as recorded webinars, discussion groups, and other valuable resources are located on this site.
i. Medicare Care Choice Model
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: April 20, 2015
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 38504851
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 38504851
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/