Notice to Our Users - Redesigned National Quality Measures Clearinghouse (NQMC) Coming Soon!We are redesigning the NQMC Web site for release this summer! Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques will provide a better viewing experience across a wide range of devices, from desktop and laptop computers, to tablets and mobile phones.
|In addition to the new design, NQMC will feature updated searching capabilities by using filters and facets for refining your search results, and updated browsing capabilities for the Browse by Measure Domain and Browse by Organization pages.|
The redesigned NQMC Web site will be more intuitive, with an improved, new look and feel, but will maintain the same great content that has defined NQMC for many years. For a preview, visit NQMC.
SAVE THE DATE for the next Guidelines International Network North America (G-I-N/NA) Webinar
- Topic: New National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC) and National Quality Measures Clearinghouse (NQMC) Web site Debut
- Date: June 21, 2016, 4 PM EST/ 3 PM CST/ 1 PM PST
- Register in advance: https://cc.readytalk.com/
registration/#/?meeting= yx5dgg55xc71&campaign= zsdjh375fh8
- The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) 13th annual conference will take place from September 27-30, 2016 in Philadelphia. This conference will be co-hosted by the American College of Physicians, ECRI Institute and Penn Medicine. The theme is "Individualised Guidelines and Clinical Performance Measurement in an Era of Personalised Medicine." Deadline for Early Bird Registration is June 20, 2016. For more information, visit theG-I-N Conference Web site.
Health Awareness Topics - May 2016
- Arthritis Awareness Month (see related measures)
- Hepatitis Awareness Month (see related measures)
- Melanoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month ® (see related measures)
- Mental Health Month (see related measures)
- National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month (see related measures)
- National Osteoporosis Awareness and Prevention Month (see related measures)
- National Stroke Awareness Month (see related measures)