Tuesday, August 2 from 2:30 to 4 pm ET
To register or for more information, visit MLN Connects® Event Registration. Space may be limited, register early.
Do you participate in the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP)? Preliminary Payment Year (PY) Performance Score Reports (PSRs) will be available on August 15. Find out how to access, review, and submit a formal inquiry about your report by the September 16 deadline. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
- Accessing and reviewing your PSR
- How CMS calculates your performance score using quality data
- What the performance score means for your PY 2017 payment rates
- How to submit one formal inquiry about your PSR
- Making performance data transparent to patients
- Where to access help and additional information
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.