Last Posted: Mar-24-2017 8AM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Reasons for Declining Preconception Expanded Carrier Screening Using Genome Sequencing.
Gilmore Marian J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Should Genetic Testing be Offered for Children? The Perspectives of Adolescents and Emerging Adults in Families with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome.
Alderfer Melissa A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- The effect of a celebrity health disclosure on demand for health care: trends in BRCA testing and subsequent health services use.
Roberts Megan C et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Mar
- Information Mismatch: Cancer Risk Counseling with Diverse Underserved Patients.
Joseph Galen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Mosaic trisomy 17 at amniocentesis: Prenatal diagnosis, molecular genetic analysis, and literature review.
Chen Chih-Ping et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2016 Oct 55(5) 712-717