NURSE Corps Scholarship Program
Apply for the 2017 NURSE Corps Scholarship Program - we're accepting applications through May 11, 2017.
As a student accepted or enrolled in a diploma, associate, baccalaureate, or graduate degree nursing program, you can receive funding for tuition, fees, and other educational costs. In exchange you must work at a facility with a critical shortage of nurses—a Critical Shortage Facility (CSF)—upon graduation.
Am I Eligible?
Review the following NURSE Corps Scholarship Program requirements to find out.
- a U.S. citizen (born or naturalized), a national, or a lawful permanent resident;
- enrolled—or accepted for enrollment—in a professional nursing degree program at an accredited school of nursing in the U.S.;
- beginning classes no later than September 30;
- free from any federal judgment liens;
- free from an existing service commitment;
- not overdue on a federal debt.
We give funding preference depending on your financial need.
Before You Apply
Before you apply, read the annually updated Application and Program Guidance. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the NURSE Corps contract, which outlines the requirement for fulfilling your minimum two years of service at an eligible Critical Shortage Facility.