Wisconsin Health Literacy Summit Features AHRQ Tools
Multiple sessions at the 2017 Wisconsin Health Literacy Summit (April 3-5) will teach participants about AHRQ health literacy and shared decision-making tools. The Summit, co-sponsored by AHRQ, includes:
- A 4-hour interactive preconference workshop on the SHARE Approach.
- An all-day preconference Medication Label Summit that uses information from the AHRQ Pharmacy Health Literacy Center and AHRQ-funded research
- A 1-hour workshop on the AHRQ Health Literacy Universal Precautions Toolkit focusing on developing health literacy quality improvement plans
- A 1-hour workshop on Making Informed Consent an Informed Choice: Training Modules for Health Care Leaders and Professionals
- A keynote address by AHRQ’s health literacy expert Cindy Brach, "The Health Literacy Journey: Getting to an Exceptional Health Care Experience" highlighting the key role health systems play
Select here to learn more about the 2017 Wisconsin Health Literacy Summit.