J Med Econ. 2016 Nov;19(11):1056-1060. Epub 2016 Jun 10.
Modeling the cost-effectiveness of ilaprazole versus omeprazole for the treatment of newly diagnosed duodenal ulcer patients in China.
Duodenal ulcer; Ilaprazole; cost-effectiveness; omeprazole
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Modeling the cost-effectiveness of ilaprazole versus omeprazole for the treatment of newly diagnosed duodenal ulcer patients in China.
Journal of medical economics 2016 Nov 19 (11): 1056-1060.
Xuan J W, Song R L, Xu G X, Lu W Q, Lu Y J, Liu
- Healthcare resource utilization associated with ivacaftor use in patients with cystic fibrosis.
Journal of medical economics 2016 Apr 1-16.
Suthoff Ellison D, Bonafede Mac, Limone Brendan, O'Callaghan Lasair, Sawicki Gregory S, Wagener Jeffrey
- Pooled-DNA Sequencing for Elucidating New Genomic Risk Factors, Rare Variants Underlying Alzheimer's Disease.
Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2016 1303 299-314.
Jin Sheng Chih, Benitez Bruno A, Deming Yuetiva, Cruchaga Carl
- Alcohol Consumption and Long-Term Labor Market Outcomes.
Health economics 2015 Dec .
Böckerman Petri, Hyytinen Ari, Maczulskij Ter
- Coeliac screening in a Scottish cohort of children with type 1 diabetes mellitus: is DQ typing the way forward?
Archives of disease in childhood 2015 Dec .
Mitchell R T, Sun A, Mayo A, Forgan M, Comrie A, Gillett P