The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
Chair – Hillary Loeffler, Center for Medicare
Moderator – Jill Darling (OC)
II. Announcements & Updates
- March 23 Stakeholder Call Regarding DMEPOS Fee Schedule Adjustments
- Registration is now open for the call at https://blh.ier.intercall.com/
- CMS call detail where the slide presentation, written transcript, and audio recording will be posted is now up at https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-
and-Education/Outreach/NPC/ National-Provider-Calls-and- Events-Items/2017-03-23- DMEPOS.html?DLPage=1& DLEntries=10&DLSort=0& DLSortDir=descending
- Comments can also be submitted to DMEPOS@cms.hhs.gov no later than March 30, 2017.
- The HHCAHPS website is https://homehealthcahps.org
- The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: May 3, 2017
This Open Door Forum is not intended for the press, and the remarks are not considered on the record. If you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
UPDATE: CMS Open Door Forums will now be available through Podcasts. Please visit:https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-
and-Education/Outreach/ OpenDoorForums/ PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Please allow a week or so to get it posted. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 57590512
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 57590512
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/