From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Ethical Legal and Social Issues of Biobanking: Past, Present, and Future.
Bledsoe Marianna J et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Apr
- A qualitative study of adolescents' understanding of biobanks and their attitudes toward participation, re-contact, and data sharing.
Murad Andrea M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Apr 173(4) 930-937
- Bedside Back to Bench: Building Bridges between Basic and Clinical Genomic Research.
Manolio Teri A et al. Cell 2017 Mar 169(1) 6-12
- Towards a Global Cancer Knowledge Network: Dissecting the current international cancer genomic sequencing landscape.
Vis D J et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Feb
- The Undiagnosed Diseases Network: Accelerating Discovery about Health and Disease.
Ramoni Rachel B et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Feb 100(2) 185-192