Last Posted: Mar 23, 2017
- Economic Evaluations of Thrombophilia Screening Prior to Prescribing Combined Oral Contraceptives: A Systematic and Critical Review.
Vernon Erin et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2017 Mar
- How economics can shape precision medicines
AD Stern et al, Science, March 17, 2017
- Preferences regarding contemporary prenatal genetic tests among women desiring testing: implications for optimal testing strategies.
Kuppermann Miriam et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 May 36(5) 469-75
- Cost-effectiveness of risk-reducing surgeries in preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Schrauder Michael G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32186-191
- Are evidence standards different for genomic- vs. clinical-based precision medicine? - A quantitative analysis of individualized warfarin therapy.
Dhanda Devender S et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Feb
- Prospective comparison of the cost-effectiveness of clinical whole-exome sequencing with that of usual care overwhelmingly supports early use and reimbursement
Z Stark et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 26, 2017
- Health economics, genomics and the value of knowing
J Buchanan, January 5, 2016
- Cost-Effectiveness of Different Population Screening Strategies for Hereditary Haemochromatosis in Australia.
de Graaff Barbara et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2016 Dec
- Eligibility for PCSK9 treatment in 734 Hypercholesterolemic patients referred to a regional cholesterol treatment center with LDL cholesterol ≥ 70 mg/dl despite maximal tolerated cholesterol lowering therapy.
Glueck Charles J et al. Lipids in health and disease 2016 Mar 1555
- Colon cancer runs in my family: Should I get a genetic test? I worry that'll affect my insurance.
et al. Consumer reports 2017 82(1) 21
- Cost-Effectiveness of an Individualized First-Line Treatment Strategy Offering Erlotinib Based on EGFR Mutation Testing in Advanced Lung Adenocarcinoma Patients in Germany.
Schremser Katharina et al. PharmacoEconomics 2015 Nov 33(11) 1215-28
- Business Planning in Biobanking: How to Implement a Tool for Sustainability.
Ciaburri Mirella et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Nov
- Overcoming Cost Implications of Mutational Analysis in Patients with Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors: A Pragmatic Approach.
Schöffski Patrick et al. Oncology research and treatment 2016 39(12) 811-816
- US Cancer Moonshot must strike a balance between research and prevention.
et al. Nature 2016 Nov 539(7630) 467
- Using needs-based frameworks for evaluating new technologies: an application to genetic tests.
Rogowski Wolf H et al. Health policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2015 Feb 119(2) 147-55
- Value judgments for priority setting criteria in genetic testing: a discrete choice experiment.
Severin Franziska et al. Health policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2015 Feb 119(2) 164-73