Eur J Hum Genet. 2017 Feb;25(3):280-292. doi: 10.1038/ejhg.2016.178. Epub 2017 Jan 4.
Psychological and behavioural impact of returning personal results from whole-genome sequencing: the HealthSeq project.
Sanderson SC1,2,3, Linderman MD1,4, Suckiel SA1, Zinberg R1, Wasserstein M5, Kasarskis A1,4, Diaz GA1, Schadt EE1,4.
Using Next-Generation Sequencing to Explore Genetics and Race in the High School Classroom. - PubMed - NCBI
CBE Life Sci Educ. 2017 Summer;16(2). pii: ar22. doi: 10.1187/cbe.16-09-0281.
Using Next-Generation Sequencing to Explore Genetics and Race in the High School Classroom.
© 2017 X. Yang, M. R. Hartman, et al. CBE—Life Sciences Education © 2017 The American Society for Cell Biology. This article is distributed by The American Society for Cell Biology under license from the author(s). It is available to the public under an Attribution–Noncommercial–Share Alike 3.0 Unported Creative Commons License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0).
Free full text
Last Posted: Apr 20, 2017
- Using Next-Generation Sequencing to Explore Genetics and Race in the High School Classroom.
Yang Xinmiao et al. CBE life sciences education 2017 16(2)
- Direct to Consumer Genetic Testing: Think Before You Spit, 2017 Edition!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, April 18, 2017
- Psychological and behavioural impact of returning personal results from whole-genome sequencing: the HealthSeq project.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Feb 25(3) 280-292
- Genetic Counselors and You Webinar Series: Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Tests
My genecounsel, April 17, 2017
- F.D.A. Will Allow 23andMe to Sell Genetic Tests for Disease Risk to Consumers
G Kolata, New York Times, April 2017
- You Look Good in Those Genes- Genetic tests can spell out your risk of getting certain diseases. But could that info do more harm than good?
Research 2 Reality, April 13, 2017
- Before you send your spit to 23andMe, what you need to know
S Begley, Stat News, April 7, 2017
- FDA approves sale of genetic tests for risk of Alzheimer’s and other diseases
M. Keshavan, StatNews, April 6, 2017
- FDA allows marketing of first direct-to-consumer tests that provide genetic risk information for certain conditions
FDA Press Release, April 6, 2017
- Does personal genome testing drive service utilization in an adult preventive medicine clinic?
Hoang Ny et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- Personal utility in genomic testing: a systematic literature review.
Kohler Jennefer N et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Mar
- Health behaviors not significantly changed by direct-to-consumer genetic testing.
Barton Mary Kay et al. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 2017 Mar
- Evolving health care through personal genomics.
Rehm Heidi L et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Jan
- Evolving health care through personal genomics
HL Rehm, Nature Rev Genetics, January 2017
- DNA Data Interpretation
L Beil, Genome Magazine, January 2017
- Personal Genomic Testing for Cancer Risk: Results From the Impact of Personal Genomics Study.
Gray Stacy W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Dec JCO2016671503