From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- The use of electronic health records for psychiatric phenotyping and genomics.
Smoller Jordan W et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 May
- Clinical exome sequencing reports: current informatics practice and future opportunities.
Swaminathan Rajeswari et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2017 May
- Public Attitudes toward Consent and Data Sharing in Biobank Research: A Large Multi-site Experimental Survey in the US.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Mar 100(3) 414-427
- Public health and precision medicine share a goal.
Vaithinathan Asokan G et al. Journal of evidence-based medicine 2016 Dec
- Evaluating a Modular Decision Support Application For Colorectal Cancer Screening.
Militello Laura G et al. Applied clinical informatics 2017 Feb 8(1) 162-179
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario