Last Posted: Jun 02, 2017
- Reconciling evidence-based medicine and precision medicine in the era of big data: challenges and opportunities.
Beckmann Jacques S et al. Genome medicine 2016 12 (1) 134
- 'Big data' approaches for novel anti-cancer drug discovery.
Benstead-Hume Graeme et al. Expert opinion on drug discovery 2017 Jun 12(6) 599-609
- Health Disparities: Big Data to the Rescue?
F Wood, National Library of Medicine, May 16, 2017
- Introduction: Forecasting Informatics Competencies for Nurses in the Future of Connected Health.
Murphy Judy et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2017 2321-6
- Ten simple rules for responsible big data research.
Zook Matthew et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Mar 13(3) e1005399
- Ten simple rules for responsible big data research
M Zook et al, PLOS Comp Biol, March 2017
- A Precision Medicine Initiative for Alzheimer's disease: the road ahead to biomarker-guided integrative disease modeling.
Hampel H et al. Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society 2017 Apr 20(2) 107-118
- Unmet Needs for Analyzing Biological Big Data: A Survey of 704 NSF Principal Investigators
Barone L, et al. bioRxiv, Feb 27, 2017.
- Next-Generation Sequencing Informatics: Challenges and Strategies for Implementation in a Clinical Environment.
Roy Somak et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2016 Sep 140(9) 958-75
- Accelerators: Sparking Innovation and Transdisciplinary Team Science in Disparities Research.
Horowitz Carol R et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2017 Feb 14(3)
- "What Goes Around Comes Around": Lessons Learned from Economic Evaluations of Personalized Medicine Applied to Digital Medicine.
Phillips Kathryn A et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Jan 20(1) 47-53
- Big Data, Health Informatics, and the Future of Cardiovascular Medicine
J Kim et al, JACC, February 2017
- Beyond prediction: Using big data for policy problems.
Athey Susan et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2017 Feb 355(6324) 483-485
- How Big Data Could Transform The Health Care Industry
Huffington Post, February 1, 2017
- Beyond prediction: Using big data for policy problems
S Athey, Science, February 2, 2017
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan