From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Tissue-based next generation sequencing: application in a universal healthcare system.
Hynes Seán O et al. British journal of cancer 2017 Feb 116(5) 553-560
- Decisions on Further Research for Predictive Biomarkers of High-Dose Alkylating Chemotherapy in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: A Value of Information Analysis.
Miquel-Cases Anna et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2016 Jun 19(4) 419-30
- Precision Medicine-Nobody Is Average.
Vinks A A et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Mar 101(3) 304-307
- The Use of Economic Evaluation to Inform Newborn Screening Policy Decisions: The Washington State Experience.
Grosse Scott D et al. The Milbank quarterly 2016 Jun 94(2) 366-91
- A Multigene Test Could Cost-Effectively Help Extend Life Expectancy for Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Li Yonghong et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 547-555