From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Variations in COMT and NTRK2 Influence Symptom Burden in Women Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment.
Biological research for nursing 2017 Jan 1099800417692877.
Young Erin E, Kelly Debra Lynch, Shim Insop, Baumbauer Kyle M, Starkweather Angela, Lyon Debra
- Modeling the cost-effectiveness of ilaprazole versus omeprazole for the treatment of newly diagnosed duodenal ulcer patients in China.
Journal of medical economics 2016 Nov 19 (11): 1056-1060.
Xuan J W, Song R L, Xu G X, Lu W Q, Lu Y J, Liu
- HLA-B*57: 01 genotyping in the prevention of hypersensitivity to abacavir: 5 years of experience.
Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2016 May .
Ruiz-Iruela Cristina, Padullés-Zamora Núria, Podzamczer-Palter Daniel, Alonso-Pastor Arnald, Candás-Estébanez Beatriz, Alía-Ramos Pedro, Padró-Miquel Ariad
- Target-enrichment sequencing and copy number evaluation in inherited polyneuropathy.
Neurology 2016 May 86 (19): 1762-71.
Wang Wei, Wang Chen, Dawson D Brian, Thorland Erik C, Lundquist Patrick A, Eckloff Bruce W, Wu Yanhong, Baheti Saurabh, Evans Jared M, Scherer Steven S, Dyck Peter J, Klein Christopher
- Healthcare resource utilization associated with ivacaftor use in patients with cystic fibrosis.
Journal of medical economics 2016 Apr 1-16.
Suthoff Ellison D, Bonafede Mac, Limone Brendan, O'Callaghan Lasair, Sawicki Gregory S, Wagener Jeffrey