Now Available: Webinar Replay on Using the AHRQ Pharmacy Survey on Patient Safety Culture
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's (AHRQ’s) SOPS User Network has posted a Webinar recording titled “Using the AHRQ Pharmacy Survey on Patient Safety Culture.” The October 29 Webinar provides details on how two organizations are using their survey results to implement patient safety and quality improvement initiatives in their pharmacies. Developed by AHRQ, the survey enables community pharmacies to identify strengths and areas for improvement in their patient safety culture as part of their quality improvement activities.
- Diane Cousins, RPh, AHRQ, Rockville, MD
- Joann Sorra, PhD, Westat, Rockville, MD
- James Motz, RPh, Aurora Pharmacy, Inc., Elm Grove, WI
- Dawn Amerman, Dexter Pharmacy/Village Pharmacy II, Dexter, MI
- Visit http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=
686372&s=1&k= B14E73E88B80BFF5D898286AE49AAE FF.
- Select “Launch Presentation.”
- If you were not registered for the Webinar, you will need to register before you can view the video replay and access the materials.
- The recording and materials will be available via the provided link through March 28, 2014.
Questions? If you have any questions or comments, please contact the SOPS User Network at SafetyCultureSurveys@westat.