On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
Funding OpportunitiesNIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
Featured Fogarty News and Information
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for "Detect, Define and Measure the Progression of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (U01)" (NOT-NS-14-031)
- Notice of Correction to Eligibility of Foreign Components in PAR-14-200 "Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01)" (NOT-AR-15-004)
- Notice to Delay the Application Due Date for RFA-NS-14-006 "High Impact Neuroscience Research Resource Grants (R24)" (NOT-NS-14-034)
- Fellowships for Japanese Postdoc Researchers at NIH
Application deadline: June 13, 2014
- Korean Biomedical Scientist Fellowship Program for Korean citizens or permanent residents of Korea
Application deadline: June 30, 2014
- Fogarty HIV Research Training Program
Application deadline for D43, D11 and G11: July 24, 2014
- Global Infectious Disease (GID) Research Training Program
Application deadline for D43 and D71: July 29, 2014
- Fulbright-Fogarty Fellows and Scholars in Public Health
Application deadline for Postdoctoral Research Scholars: August 1, 2014
Application deadline for Fellowships: October 14, 2014