Webinar Registration Open: PBRN Research Good Practices (PRGPs) Report
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is hosting a webinar Tuesday, September 30 from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET, on the Practice-Based Research Network (PBRN) Research Good Practices (PRGPs) Report. The presenters will provide an overview of the new PRGPs, which were developed by seven experienced PBRNs and vetted by members of several more. The presenters will summarize how this resource was developed, and describe how it can be used. PRGP chapters include: PBRN Infrastructure; Study Development and Implementation; Data Management; and Dissemination Policies. The PBRN Research Good Practices (PGRPs) resource is now available online here.
Presenters will include:
- Victoria Neale, Ph.D., M.P.H., Metropolitan Detroit Research Network
- Kimberly Campbell-Voytal, Ph.D., R.N., Metropolitan Detroit Research Network
- Rowena J. Dolor, M.D., M.H.S., Duke Primary Care Research Consortium
- Lyle J. Fagnan, M.D., Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network
- Barcey Levy, Ph.D., M.D., Iowa Research Network
- Zsolt J. Nagykaldi, Ph.D., Oklahoma Physicians Resource/Research Network
- V. Beth Patterson, R.N., Duke Primary Care Research Consortium
This webinar will be submitted for review for up to 1.25 elective continuing education credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
To register, select: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/
Brought to you by the AHRQ PBRN Resource Center
Learn more about how to improve primary care. Visit AHRQ’s Prevention & Chronic Care Program at: http://www.ahrq.gov/