NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Global Brain Disorders Research
AIDS and non-AIDS application receipt dates: January 5, 2015; January 5, 2016; January 5, 2017
- Biomedical/Biobehavioral Research Administration Development (BRAD) Award (G11) (PAR-14-333)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): November 28, 2014, August 19, 2015, August 19, 2016
Note: International program priorities include institutions of higher education in sub-Saharan Africa, India, and low and middle income countries in the Caribbean and South America that meet the eligibility requirements.
- Limited Competition: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Monographs Program (U01) (RFA-CA-14-503)
Application Receipt Date(s): December 18, 2014
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Pediatric Preclinical Testing Consortium: Research Programs (U01) (RFA-CA-14-018)
Application Receipt Date(s): November 13, 2014
- (Re)Building a Kidney Coordinating Center (U01) (RFA-DK-14-009) and(UH2/UH3) (RFA-DK-14-010)
Application Receipt Date(s): January 14, 2015
- NIMH Career Transition Award for Tenure-Track and Tenured Intramural Investigators (K22) (PAR-14-330)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Participation of NCI and OAR in PA-14-328 "Administrative Supplements for U.S. - Brazil Biomedical Collaborative Research" (NOT-AI-14-067)
- Notice Announcing Updates to NHLBI Topics of Special Interest (TOSI) (NOT-HL-14-236)
- NHLBI Announces Availability of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for RFA-HL-15-012 "Pediatric Cardiac Genomics Consortium (PCGC) (UM1)" and RFA-HL-15-013 "Cardiovascular Development Consortium (CvDC) (UM1)" (NOT-HL-14-235)
- Notice of OBSSR's Participation in PAR-13-374 "Modeling Social Behavior (R01)" (NOT-OD-14-123)
- Notice of Change to Application Types Allowed in PAR-13-322 "Methods for Prevention Packages Program III (MP3 III) (R01)" (NOT-AI-14-069)
- Notice for Correction to Eligibility of Foreign Institutions in PAR-13-294 "Advanced Development of Informatics Technology (U24)" (NOT-CA-14-046)
- Notice of Clarification Regarding Application Due Dates in PA-13-388 "Development of Opioid and Adjuvant Fixed Combination Dosage Forms for the Treatment of Chronic Pain with Reduced Addiction Potential (R41/R42)" (NOT-DA-14-045)
- Notice of Correction to NOT-DE-15-008 "NIDCR Policy Regarding Acceptance and Peer Review of Investigator-Initiated Clinical Trials and Biomarker Clinical Validation Studies" (NOT-DE-14-009)
- Notice of Corrections to RFA-HS-14-011 "Comparative Health System Performance in Accelerating PCOR Dissemination (U19)" (NOT-HS-14-017)
- Notice to Add Letter of Intent Submission Information to PAR-14-165 "Clinical Studies of Mental Illness Not Involving Treatment Development, Efficacy, or Effectiveness Trials (Collaborative R01)" (NOT-MH-14-032)
- Notice to Inform Potential Applicants to RFA-NS-14-006 "High Impact Neuroscience Research Resource Grants (R24)" of NINDS Policies on Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Development and Resource Sharing (NOT-NS-14-044)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario